Thursday, April 05, 2007

Celebration

My friend Steph always has the best ideas. When my divorce is finally final she suggested a divorcette party. Her theory is that people are so stupid to buy leis and "Suck for a buck" off of some chick they will never have a chance to score on so what would they do for some hot, young thing like me coming back on the market? If you happen to be out that night and see me, please note that your donation will be going to a good cause...the ladies and I are going to Vegas! I would love to write here about all the great details from our trip but you know the saying..."What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sweet, Vegas is awesome! Spend some time by the pool, it's free (except for the $10 drinks). Also, play the dollar slots, they pay out very well, about 98%.