Monday, May 07, 2007

Friends With Benefits

Maybe I have been following MG's relationship with RS too closely.Maybe it's because I haven't had good sex in months.I am not talking the sex had between husbands and wives, I mean the down and dirty, one-night stand, pure animalistic sex that comes from letting all inhibitions go.Granted, my divorce is not final yet. (I have a meeting with my lawyer tomorrow.)However, I have either been really horny or lonely because my mind keeps wandering to sex.I am not the "one-night stand type of person".Yes I have done it and I don't pass judgement on those of you who can, but for some reason I have a horrible conscience and I think I would feel dirty afterward, (depending on how much liquor was involved I may not feel anything) So here is the question I ponder...Whenever I get around a friend (RG) things feel like this is the way it should be. I have been friends with him for 10+/- years. On my 26th birthday we had a hot make out session in his car with him informing me that since he met me he had wanted to kiss me. After that night things got a little weird in our friendship but now everything is back to normal.Except...that I can't stop wondering what it would be like to seriously just fuck his brains out. I don't know if I have true feelings for him or if I just think he is a safe bet because we have been friends for so long. Then I contemplate what that would do to our friendship. I know deep down that he is not LTR material. He loves working the night shift. I want my man home in bed. He loves working in bars, again, not my desired profession for a significant other. So, theoretically this could be the perfect FWB package. I know he will not speak of our transgressions, I don't have to worry about LTR because he isn't. So much of this is similar to MG's that I think it might work. MG and I are heading of of town in a few weeks and RG will be with me part of the day so I am hoping to have a few cocktails and convince him to stick around a while;)Is there really a man alive that waited 10 years to kiss a girl and wouldn't get her in the sack if the opportunity presented itself?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead and fuck his brains out FWB style. It sounds like a good start to a new chapter in your life; Out with the old and in with the new.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Who wouldn't want to screw you?! Here's to Dubuque this weekend!