Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I Got Nothing

So Dubuque with MG was fun but uneventful as far as any scandalous activity is concerned. We met a super drunk guy at the bar and after a brief discussion about how nice guys finish last and the reasoning behind it we all decided that we would rather sleep with me than smoke crack.Texted my buddy RG and he wasn't coming up. No surprise here since I think the idea of FWB scared him a little and he probably figured I had my sights set on him. I have not given up I am just waiting for the right opportunity. Maybe I can get to Milwaukee before I see him and find myself one in a different area/zip code. that may actually work best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FWB... Scared him... That's impossible if he really was a man and not some girl dressed in man drag. For a guy, FWB is like finding out your house was built on a million tons of gold, or that your crap is actually European currency, or everything you wish comes true. He said he dreamed about kissing you, doesn't he know what comes after that part :)

Milwaukee Girl said...

I got a couple hook ups here - millionaire? arrogant ass? lady's man? nice guy? Just let me know!