Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Can You Say Delusional?

So my soon to be ex-husband started off on another tangent about visitation, yadda, yadda, yadda. Then he tells me that he threatens me with a lawyer because I don't treat him very good. Hello McFly, you NEED a lawyer because you will soon be in divorce court. My lawyer saw his "supposed" lawyer in the courtroom the other day and asked if she should send copies of everything to him. The man said he absolutely was NOT representing my husband and had ne recollection of ever speaking to him about this. When I made mention of this to EX on Sunday he really did not have much to say after that. YOU DO NOT HAVE A LAWYER. WE ARE GETTING A DIVORCE. HELLO. HELLO? HELLO! So my mom just called me to tell me a funny story. A friend of my sister saw EX at a pawn shop and he was pawning a lawn mower. Friend walked up to Ex and said< "You had better not pawn your lawn mower or you won't be able to mow your lawn. Friend then called my sisiter to have her check and see if her lawn mower was still in the shed. HE WAS PAWNING A LAWN MOWER AND HAS NO HOME!!!!!Where the hell did he get a lawn mower and think of how stupid he looked pawning it.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stolen lawn mower... That's pretty lame. Maybe he was trying to raise money for the lawyer?

Milwaukee Girl said...

Of course, of course! Oh my lord! He is in for it when he realizes he shit his life away!

daynad228 said...

He claimed he "sold" the lawn mower for $5...and he got such a great deal because it was broken anyway.

Anonymous said...

Well, if he's only making $5 a crack he is going to need to sell about two hundred more for his lawyer.