Thursday, May 31, 2007

Still Nothing

After reading poor MG whine (would you like some cheese with that) because she hasn't had action for 3 weeks and then thinking about a hiatus i had to throw in my 2 cents. I have not had sex or anything for that matter since January when I had pity me sex with my husband. In 2 minutes it was over.Not having sex is not really a bad thing however it has it's drawbacks. For instance;
1. The other night I had the most sexual dream I can ever remember having. very fullfilling from what I remember and I think I may have actually been really getting into it and woke myself up. The vibrator in my dream was some monstrosity and I do not think they actually make them like that.
2.I have started having sexually explict dreams about people that I have never even spoke to. A teacher at my school who I randomly see in the hall every once in a while has been my new "dream" man. He hurt his leg or something and had to ride on one of those carts for a couple weeks and the only thing I have ever said is to ask him how much longer he was going to be that way.
3. My soon to be Ex even looks good.This coke addict who is thin, scrawny and sickly looking actually had me super horny and turned on not once, but twice.With that however I have figured out that it was not so much him as it it the sense of normalcy while at functions. For example, his dad's retirement party with all the family (and lots of beer.)Or a graduation party where I seriously wanted to take him in the bathroom I was in such need. Those are functions where you want to be close becasue it's natural in a family setting to hold ahnds or brush by each other. The good news is that as soon as the function was over and he opened his mouth and spoke the feeling passed.
4. After a day at the track I had dreams about RG for like 2 weeks. Then he couldn't meeet up with me in Dubuque and those stopped in a hurry.
5. There is an ab exersize at the gym that I swear could make me orgasm. ( Call me MG and I can tell ya how to do it!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it the ab exercise on a mechanical weight where you pull down with your shoulders and kick up your legs at the same time, or are you just rubbing a barbell between your legs? :)

Milwaukee Girl said...

I think we've gone over that exercise from the SAC days!

I'm on official hiatus - no sex for at least a couple months. I just bought a new toy :)

daynad228 said...

Mg: It will be worn out by the end of next week. Too bad you don't still work at the agency...at least you had free batteries.
Anon: there are better things to rub between your legs than barbells! It is the exersize where you hang and then bring your knees up to your chest.

Anonymous said...

You have got to be kidding me! Suspended leg raises are probably the hardest abdominal exercise of all, I can't imagine that could turn you on. Twenty reps of those and I wouldn't even be able to think of sex for ten minutes.