Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Dramatics

Anyone who knows me, knows that I am not a drama person. There is a time and place for dramatics...Mon-Fri from 11-5, these are called soap operas. I will take my boring life anyday.The warrant for my husbands arrest has not yet been issued (thanks to our county sysytem who is backed up.)The part that bothers me the most is that he has no accountability for any of his actions. He expects everyone to do things for him immediately because someway, shape or form it is owed to him, yet when anyone needs anything from him he won't reciporcate. I am soo tired of the drama that he provokes in our family that part of me wishes he would just go away. My friend assured me that eventually my daughter will stop asking for him and he will evolve into a Santa type person (you know he exisits but no one actually sees him). I will save the drama that happened on Tuesday and just say that the piece of caca is no longer allowed in my home. (Yes MG...you told me so!)At this very moment there will be a fight about to take place because he is at a place he is not supposed to be, with someone he is not supposed to be with and the person who lives in the home where he is not to be, is a cop and is on his way home.I wish I could be a fly on the wall because @#*& is going to fly, (and I hope it's his).

2 comments:

Milwaukee Girl said...

Santa is a nice guy, he brings gifts not grief. There's someone out there that will replace him and 10 years from now when he's sitting in a crack den coming down from a high in clothes he's stolen from a near by dumpster he'll wonder what went wrong (never, of course admiting that it was actually him) and he'll try to contact you and be in that gorgeous girl's life - but we'll be sucking down margaritas at the pool of your mansion laughing about how 13 years later we still are breaking pitchers by the pool ...

daynad228 said...

We broke a bottle of Jose...I spilt the strawberry pitcher in my car:)