Monday, December 04, 2006

The reasons I COULD hate you

Dear Husband,
You are always mad at me, like I did something wrong. All I did was to have you committed because I loved you enough to try to save you. I have many more reasons why I COULD, if I CHOSE, to hate you.
1. You lied to me from the very beginning of our relationship.
2. You lied and manipulated and stole from me while I was pregnant.
3. Instead of coming to see your wife and daughter the day after your daughter was born you went and used drugs.
4.You abandon us when we needed you.
5.You are selfish and self-absorbed.
6. You put yourself first.
7.You don't show up to see your daughter.
8. You lied to, stole from and manipulated your parents, sister, friends,people you didn't even know.
9. The rages you have and verbally take out on me.
10. You swear and scream in front of your daughter.
11. Everything is everybody elses fault.
12. You don't care.
13. All the times you made me cry.
14.You break my daughter's heart because she loves you and doesn't understand.

The reason why I don't hate you:
You gave me the best present in the whole world when my daughter came to me and I would not trade that for anything.

1 comment:

Milwaukee Girl said...

Reasons why I hate him:

In front of my eyes I saw the strongest woman I know go back on everything she stood for to dwell in his lies and excuses all for the sake of family. You lied, you left her, you hurt her. I've lived by our philosophy "Love him when you love him, hate him when you hate him" and I tried really hard, but the fact is the moment I found out he left her at the hospital with a new baby to be with his nose mistress, I lost all respect and love for him. I've been along for the ride and I'm proud to say that because of him she is stronger and her daughter is smarter and more loved.

Send me your dang address so I can deliver Christmas UPS style!