Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Home-Wreckers Cause

So when HW text me her message read "If you need help destroying WOS just let me know, I'll help." Imagine my surprise! I thought it might be WOS playing a trick on me so I would call him so I wrote a message back asking who it was. "HW" was the answer. I called Harley to see if she would double check for sure but she was on a conference call and couldn't answer. She wrote me a text that said, "It's her. Call her." So I did.

Come to find out WOS had taken her van when he was supposed to pick up the kids from school and her from work and "rented" it out to 3 thug drug dealers from Chicago. This is not the first time. This was the reason she called me a year and a half ago because he had done the same thing but she didn't see her van for 5 days then. She also said that she was moving so he was supposed to be at home helping clean. He helped her clean...all the electronics to the pawn shop! She reported it to the police but I have yet to hear if they have done anything.

I got a few jabs in on her...(she is a HW after all so I had to make sure she got some harrassment from me for fucking my husband.) I told her that even though she didn't have the decency to tell me the truth when I asked her point blank, I on the other hand did have enough class to tell her. I told her that everytime WOS comes over to see his daughter we fuck and he tells me how much he loves and loves our duaghter and would do anything to get his family back. (Total BS by the way!) She said that she knows he loves me and told him that if there was a chance he needed to try and work it out. I told her I have way to much class to take back a dirty, piece of shit.

So anyway we will see what transpires as the court date draws near.

No comments: