Friday, May 23, 2008

Recent News

I have not been around so I can't even remember where I left off.

Kickball is on June 21. RG and MOF said they wanted spots so I sent a text to give them the heads up I needed to know if they were in or out asap because we have a waiting list to play on our team. Wouldn't you know it? RG can't be bothered to respond that he wasn't coming with me to the wedding but he responded within 30 seconds that he was in for kickball. No apology no nothing just, "I'm in." I told him he owed my sister $7 and he wrote back banter for her and beating him at BIG BUCK HUNTER. I said "tell her" and forwarded her number. I will be civil but I wasn't going to play whatever game he was.

I have not got the date lined up that I want yet. It is hard when there is substantial drive time involved.

I have not been horny at all. Could be from the types of people I have chosen to be FWB's. Glad I did it but I am glad they are both over.

I have been interviewing for new jobs and have a couple great prospects.

I have to keep reminding myself that boring can be good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heh, funny about the kickball/wedding thing. So how was the wedding, you didn't type much about it?

Unknown said...

Good good good......