Thursday, May 15, 2008

I Should Have Known

I should have that eventually things between RG and me would fizzle out. I did not think it would be our friendship just the sex. I thought it would be because I had feelings so we would just go back to the way things were. I never thought that he
would, after 12 years of being friends, treat me the same way he does any other bar whore he takes home.

I didn't want a date for my sisters wedding. He volunteered...twice. I thought that the day might be emotionally hard for me so it might be nice to have a friend there for moral support. Not a date but someone that would not think I was an idiot if I broke down in tears for a brief period. I told him he could go and when he asked what time I wanted him I said 8.

Text chat on Sunday I asked if he was still up for the 10th and he said yes he was. I left a couple of texts through out the week because with his crazy schedule that is the best way to contact him. No message came back saying that he wasn't coming or anything like so I told him I would bring his glass and sunglass case and would see him after 8. That fucker, who has been there for me through everything the last 12 years, no called and no showed on me.If it had been anyone else it would have been as bad as what he did. I could have had 4 other dates, but #1 I didn't want a date and #2 my friend said he was going.

I will honestly say that it would not have mattered if we had been having sex or not. This is a deal breaker on a friendship level. You don't do that to a friend. Much less it is almost a week later and I still don't have an apology or an explanation. Fuck you RG, fuck you.

No comments: