Monday, October 09, 2006

The Powder Mistress

They say hindsight is 20/20. Did I see it and choose to ignore it, or did I honestly not know? I can honestly say that I knew. I knew and I was in such denial that a man I had found again years later, that I was getting married to, and having a child with would do this to me.This whole situation is not my fault, it's just my fault that I let it go on so long. If this had been due to another woman, I could have competed. (I wouldn't have because I will not take second place to anyone, but I could have.) The powder mistress is much stonger than any flesh and blood person.She calls all hours of the day and night. She has a certain scent that make all who have affairs with her weak. She has in insatiable appetite. She targets everyone. Even if you choose to steer clear of her personally, she still has a way to destroy your life.She sneaks in and takes everything and in her selfish wake leaves nothing. She is the temptress known as COCAINE.For all of us who don't personally have a problem with drugs, if someone we love does, then we also inherently have one also. This could run on with all the details of the last years of my life, and slowly I will share it all. By keeping quiet I have only enabled his drug problem. This blog is mainly a place for me to express myself and, if in the process, I can help others to see a pattern with someone in their own life, then my situation will not be in vane.Everything in life happens for a reason and everything we encounter through out it is our opportunity for a CBE (character building experience). It is what we take away that helps us to grow, and if we are not learning and growing then we are dying. To all those who have assisted me during this time, I thank you from the bottom of my heart, and to all those who are living what I am, my heart goes out to you. Be stong-it's not your fault. Surround yourself with positive people. Share your story-don't keep enabling the user because you lose power. Take it back!

No comments: