Saturday, October 14, 2006

Rules to a Brillaint Life

This came from an issue of Elle magazine and was written by E. Jean. There are 44 rules on her list to a Brillaint Life but I am only going to pull the ones that pertain to my situation...and maybe a couple of really good ones.
#5. If you flop at something, so what. Do something else.
#7. To achieve the marvelous, you must do the unthinkable.
#9. If you are worried that success will make you unlikable, what are you waiting for? Start acting really obnoxious right now.
#15. Sex won't bring you love,it will bring you pleasure. Get that straight or men will play you for a fool the rest of your life.
#21. Nothing exceptional will happen to you as long as you believe in fate-it will only happen when you make your own fate.
#31. Fall in love with your flaws. You will always see an enchanting reflection in the mirror.
#39. When idiots ask why you aren't married say, (in my case I was but my husband has a cocaine problem) "Why do you ask?Have they stopped selling vibrators?"
#44. Great women compare themselves to no one and never, never, ever follow rules.

1 comment:

Milwaukee Girl said...

There's my girl back again! Don't forget ... I'm coming in town in a couple weeks!

Life isn't always roses, but if anyone can survive your ordeal it's you - plus there's always home in Wisconsin ... legitimately so - I have my own place!