Thursday, April 17, 2008

Against My Better Judgement

Not that I needed an ego boost, (well maybe I did) but againsy my better judgement I signed up for Match.com and I posted my picture. Within 5 minutes of posting it I had 15 "winks." I think winks are for pansies and I don't respond to those. Have some balls and if it's something you think you want go after it. After some serious, and I mean hours, of pouring over profiles I found 4 that were the most intriguing. I sent 4 emails. I have heard back from 2. Not too bad since I can't juggle men anyway.

I am not naive to this, I have done it before with MG when I lived in Milwaukee. Make sure and ask her about her experience. I think she totally got her money's worth and Match got ripped off in the process.

Both of these guys sound like resonable people who I could go out with and have a fabulous time. Now comes trying to arrange that since my "glorified babysitter" (my mom) is out of the picture and since gas just jumped $.20 today to $3.45 I can't afford a sitter and go go pick them up and drop them off. I am supposed to have a date on Saturday with a co-worker of my friends. There are 4 of us going out for dinner so it will be a casual, low key night. My social calendar is beginning to fill up and I really kind of like that.

On the WOS front...He called my lawyer on Monday and left her a message that I had taken my daughter out of state. It is in our agreement that she doesn't leave the state without prior consent. Unless the mighty Mississippi jumped it's banks and headed west, the last time I checked Dubuque was still in Iowa. Get a fucking map of Iowa you ignorant fuck! He has been sending me and Harley copies of every text message I have ever sent him. WTF?! He called Harley and told her he was going to call his sister and have her tell me that WOS and Harley fucked. I told her to text back that she fucked me too. We are waiting for a response.

He just sent me a text that says," This is me. See you in the island." WTF?! He must be on some serious drugs today!

I will keep you informed of the Match/date situation. This could end up being a decent week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why is your mom out of the picture?