Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Birthday Blogging

My parents took my daughter last night for a few hours and when my mom dropped her off she didn't say more than 5 words to me. This morning she wrote me a text asking to take my daughter to a pet expo this weekend. No Happy Birthday no nothing. I opened the card my parents had gotten me and instead of the usual "Daughter" card I had a generic, cheap card without even a "Mom and Dad" signature at the bottom. I am tempted to send back the check in little pieces. FUCK HER!

On the way to the sitters house I heard MD singing. I turned the radio off and realized she was singing "Happy Birthday" to me.That made my whole day...or so I thought.

When I got to work I was in a different room today so I didn't even get to have my students on my birthday. That was a bummer!When class was over I went to our room to get my things and when I opened my drawer was a whole stack of cards that the kids had made me!

Being that is my birthday and I gave RG a present on his I dropped him a text that said "Any chance of you returning the bday present I gave to you tonight?" The response I got was "Absolutely!" Birthday sex for me!!!!!!! He then asked if we were still on for May 3rd. That is the big first BIG horse race this year that we bet on. Hell yeah! I am there! I am hoping we can go to Dubuque and meet up with MG depending on her work schedule.

I know I said I was done with the FWB but it's my birthday and I am not going to get am amateur for this night.

My date from Tuesday texted me as soon as we left the bar and said he would call after his softball game. I never heard from him. Still haven't. WTF?

My party is Saturday night at Spy Bar in Marion, Iowa for any that want to attend!

No comments: