Sunday, April 06, 2008

Opening Day Recap

So I get into Milwaukee on Thursday night and meet up with MG and her BF. My parnets taught me that if you can't say anything nice then don'y say anything at all. I have never followed that 100% of the time. MG informed me that we were staying at her BF's house I really didn't want to say something on the first night then not have a place to stay. So what do I do to keep from speaking my peace? I get drunk. Good and drunk. We are talking at least a 9 pack of Lite and 11 cherry bombs drunk. I must say that it was a sight to behold. At least all of us were that drunk.

Unfortunately the puker would be MG the next morning. We have to be to McGillicuddy's at 9:00am to meet the rest of MG's friends and get on the bus for Miller Park. I must say that I was still so intoxicated from the night before that alcohol did not sound appealling. 8:56am there I am with a Malibu/Cranberry followed by a bottle of Lite. The bus trip consisted of Jell-O shots which started to make me feel a little queazy. MG started talking to some hotties on the way up. One of them was totally fuckable! Unfortunately they didn't stop to hang around very long and since I was so hung over I didn't put myself out there like I normally do so there was no Miller Park hookup for me. At least I looked good.

There is nothing more annoying t me than annoying drunk people when I am completely sober. MG's BF was that annoying drunk. Until he sat down on a seat at Gill's after the game and crashed. He passed out in the cab on the way home and stayed that way for the rest of the night.

I am tired so I will finish the recap tomorrow.
WOS called me all weekend. I told him I had a funeral.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I take it, from your comment, that you have no use for MG's BF??

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha, Milwaukee Girl tossed her cookies, huh? I'm impressed that you knew when to say when, it takes a lot of self control to hit the breaks before you reverse the digestive plumbing. Too bad you didn't get your hookup though.

daynad228 said...

Unfortunately I didn't say when. I just got lucky as hell because I don't remember a time when I dranl so much in such a short period of time.