Thursday, April 24, 2008

Birthday Booty

RG came through for me. He arrived and we shared a bottle of wine and talked for 2 hours. He asked about the 3 horse racing Saturdays coming up and I mentioned Dubuque to meet MG and he was cool with that. I was joking that I couldn't find a date for my sisters wedding because no one was willing to put out. He pulled out his schedule and asked what time I wanted him. He was busy until 5 but would gladly be my date if I told him what time. WTF? I clarified and said I didn't want a "date" for the reception dinner I just wanted someone to come later and dance and drink then go to the bar. He said that he didn't care what time I wanted him he would be there to drink and party and go out with afterward and then would take me home and take advantage of me.

We talked about Opening Day and I mentioned that MG was having a Tailgate June 22. He said that since it was a Sunday he wanted to go with me and would just take Monday off. I informed him that we would have to go up on Saturday night and he said fine. WTF?

I found a plumber to come and do some work on the side. I just need my bathroom sink put back together after a remodel gone awry. I have to wait a little longer til his girlfriend is no longer in the picture then I can trade services. RG said he would look at it because it didn't sound like it would be that hard to fix. WTF?

He is working out at a new place for a 10 week body sculpt and said that if he got another free pass he would give it to me. He said that for his birthday this year (which is on New Years) he is going to leave town and said I should go. WTF?

He doesn't want a relationship with me but he doesn't want to be without me either. At this point I want him in my life. My social calendar is filling up with dates so we will see if something else comes along. I will give him the option if I decide there is someone of interest, but 5 of the next 6 Saturdays he is with me.

No comments: