Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Know, I Know

So I have no excuse for my absenteeism. I just got busy and I was trying to recover from Milwaukee. I swear my liver was trying to relocate to someone elses body.

Unfortunately I have NOTHING to give. No sex, no scandal, no drama.

I made the mistake of calling back a number today that I didn't recognize. I thought it was a girl...it was WOS. Oh was he pissed. Unfortunately that was on my way to work and my heart rate increased threefold. Iowa passed a law that you can not smoke on public grounds. It goes into effect July 1. I am out of cigs anyway and since the second half of the weight loss challenge has started I am determined to win this one. Even after my binge in MKE I only put on half a pound. I started this challenge half a pound heavier than I ended the last one. I will take that.

I thought this posted the other day but then I remembered I shut everything down when the tornado sirens went off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nothing to give on a blog is a good thing. It means the drama count was low!