Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Help Me!

So here it is. My plea for help. I have posted this on my Facebook also but if anyone is willing to assist, cut and paste this to their site or send as an email to their friends and help me I would appreciate it greatly. I am working in the special education department of a school. I have a 3 year old daughter and I am fighting very hard to make ends meet and provide for her. My soon to be ex-husband has a HUGE cocaine addiction. He will not sign the divorce papers because he thinks he should have my daughter 50% of the time. As A mom I would die before I let harm come to her. I am afraid that we would end up being one of those stories you hear about with the pyscho ex killing his ex-wife, daughter and himself. My lawyer bills are around $4000. I am asking for any assistance I can get. If anyone is willing to donate $1, $5, whatever to help with the lawyer fees I would forever be in your debt and would never forget your kindness. Donations can be made directly to my attorney.

Checks should be made to: Crystal Usher
c/o Gallagher Dissolution
100 1st St. SW
Cedar Rapids, IA 52404

Or call 319-364-0124.

This is not me. I am not one to ask strangers for help but for those of you who have read from the beginning you know this is not a sham and that I really would do anything to protect my daughter. I could never repay your kindness but if any of your friends, family or yourself were ever in my situation I would do whatever I could to help. Thanks blogger community.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'll cut you a check for $50, but I'm not mailing to your lawyer. That's lame, and how will you keep track of what you've payed that way anyhow. Spend 3min setting up a hotmail account so I can get your name and address.