Sunday, April 13, 2008

Huge Blowup

So I guess my parents have known for awhile about WOS's son. My mom, today, brought it up, broke down in tears and basically told me to get out of her house because I was lying to her face. She has this idea that everyone knows but them and they thought I should have told them as soon as I found out. I said "I'm sorry I was trying to deal with it myself first and I was waiting for the blood test before I got everyone riled up over nothing." WTF! I am so ready to be out of this mess! I want nothing more than to move out of here like was my original plan when I first moved back here. While I respect the fact that you care, I am perfectly capabale of handling more than you think. My sister added her 2 cents worth and I said that this was nothing I was going to lose sleep over. Mom told my sister that they don't care what WOS does they were worried about me and thought that I would tell them. I know they are there for me if I need them but I was doing fine with this and would have told them in my onw time.

WOS keeps blowing up my phone today and I seriously can't take anymore of him. RG pissed/blew me off so won't be hitting that booty call up anymore. I can hear you loud and clear. You don't have to tell me twice.

WTF is wrong with the people in my life?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel bad for you that your parents gave you greif about your skuzzy ex husband. They're supposed to have your back.

daynad228 said...

To make things worse my lawyer called today and said my bill was huge and I needed to take care of some of it. Unfortunately I don't have that kind of money. I am half tempted to post my lawyers address on my Facebook page and ask everyone to send $1, $5, whatever donation they can to help me keep my daughter safe. I don't ask my friends for a lot but it is almost time to see wht kind of friends I really have.

Anonymous said...

How big is the bill?

Anonymous said...

You should put your email address up on your profile.

daynad228 said...

I think my bill is around $4000 and growing. I would have to make a new email so that people don't know who I am. I don't mind putting everything on here cause no one knows me. Unfortunately my real estate office runs our pictures every other week in the paper so anyone from CR would be able to pick me out. I am not quite ready for that yet.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Not a bad idea there! I'm a little in the broke house, but I'll contribute whatever I can!