Saturday, April 19, 2008

All Alone And Bored

So it is a Saturday night and here I sit. My date with friends punked out. My hottie from online the other night was having an IM conversation with me and diasappeared. MOF has to work all the time so we still haven't tested the FWB thing. I am down 3 more pounds for a total of 13 pounds. I look great, feel better and I can't get laid! The only one paying me any attention lately is WOS and that is attention I don't want. I don't answer his calls or respond to his texts (unless it was an accident like the other night.)

I did figure out the "the island" means court. Our courthouse is in the middle of a bridge so it is referred to as the issland. That's fine with us...my lawyer and I want to go to court. We want to be done with this. He doesn't have balls enough to take me to court.

HW showed up at Harley's house the other night bawling her eyes out. Harley wasn't home. WOS told HW that him and Harley were fucking and she believed him. Now the homewrecking whore knows how it feels. I am half tempted to call HW and tell her that everything WOS comes over to see his daughter he fucks me and tells me that he loves me and will go to a rehab center if we can work things out. That would cause way too much drama in their household. Better theirs than mine! HAHAHAHAHA

No comments: