Monday, March 31, 2008

Desperately Needing Sex

If I don't get laid soon , as in now, I may just die! I don't think I am overly picky. I only have 2 criteria...
#1. I can't screw ugly and
#2. I can't screw anyone hotter than me.

That leaves a whole slew of people in the average to hot category that should be willing and able. I dropped RG a line to see if he was working. His response was, "No, I am getting ready to take a nap." It's 6:45pm and you are taking a nap? You are fired!

I swear if I can have just one night of multiple orgasms I won't whine and complain about not having sex for at least a week. (Maybe)(At least for a couple of days.)Just one night...is that too much to ask/wish/hope/pray/beg/dream for?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, if you won't screw ugly I can't help. There will be 40k people at miller park on friday. Figure at least half are guys, and most of those are the right age. You should have literally thousands of options. If you throw youurself out there, you are bound to get your freak on.

daynad228 said...

Are you going to be at Miller Park on Friday?

Milwaukee Girl said...

LOL! Anonymous said he was an ugly guy! 2 days until MP - 1 day until MKE!

Anonymous said...

Nah, can't say I've ever been to opening day. You will have to give a report on weather Milwaukee Girl or her man pukes first.

daynad228 said...

Since I can't stand him I may have to make sure he does so he will be miserable for the rest of the day and MG and I can go on the prowl!

Anonymous said...

Ha, smart girl. Pick up a little everclear and mix it with whatever he's drinking, he'll be 3 sheets to the wind before the game even starts.