Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Can You Believe It?

There has not been any drama this week! I have not done nor partaken (is that a word?) in anything scandalous. How boring! In fact, after the last 2 weeks I have been enjoying hanging out at home and going to bed early.

On Easter Sunday I met MG's friend out at the Outback for dinner. Just as I suspected...shit tons of fun. Turns out that we even already know some of the same people and have been really close to meeting many times. Small world. In some ways we decided it was almost 6 degrees. We are meeting up on Friday.

Next week it is off to Milwaukee for Opening Day. I hope my liver is up for it. I have been trying to break it in but I think I should have done it gradually and not in a 2 week span. As you get older it gets harder to recover from the 12 hour drinking binge. I am very much looking forward to getting out of this town and cutting loose. I guess I already have been but I can do so much more out of town.

No WOS. That is a huge relief not having to deal with him. My daughter has asked for him a couple times and I try to change the subject. That is what is hard on me but I truly believe I made the decision in waht was in her best interest.

No huge plans for this weekend so it may be a quiet blog for a few days.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Opening day... what a nuthouse! Hope you don't mind other people's barf on your shoes.

daynad228 said...

Thanks for the warning! I will have to wear some disposable shoes just in case.

Milwaukee Girl said...

Eh! We just have to stay away from one of the dudes I work with - he puked all over the 4th level last year.

I can not wait for next Friday!!