Saturday, March 29, 2008

All It Takes Is A Twelve Pack...

of Double A's that is. I got new batteries and it made all the difference in the world. But still...

If you can't tell I am very frustrated! There are lots of things bothering me. My messy house, I want to go out and can't find a sitter, the fact I can't get laid. There is also a conversation that I had with a friend the other night that is not sitting right. I tried to find a quiet time to discuss it but the bar was very loud and we were always around other people.

The question that got asked was "How many other guys are you stringing along?" What?! Unfortunately I have no men in my life other than RG and MOF and MOF is really not even in my life, we just made out one time and I was fully clothed. I see him maybe 4 times a year...if he's lucky! I know what it is like to put yourself out there and not have feelings reciprocated. My husband, RG and a couple others before them. It sucks to have your heart hurt so if someone had the courage to tell me they had feelings for me I would be truly honored and would do whatever was in my power to keep our friendship, as well as them, as intact as possible. It is an honor to have someones' heart and affection and I try very hard not to take things like that for granted. I would never purposely string someone along if I knew they had feelings for me. That is mean and a rotten thing to do to another person.


I am trying hard to expand my circle of friends and get a wider range of people to date/hang with but at the present time there is no one trying to date me so I don't understand where that question arose from.

My friend T just called and has arranged a "date" for me with a friend of her husbands from work. It is going to be the 4 of us going out for dinner. Unfortunately that will be about 2 weeks away since I am in Milwaukee next weekend.

I think I am going to make a t-shirt to wear that says "Won't Someone Just Fuck Me?"


PLEASE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're just going to hang that out there huh. :) I'm sure you can get plenty o sex, if that's what you're looking for.