Thursday, March 06, 2008

Waste of Space

WOS called on Monday. I ripped him a new one due to some medical bills that are coming in for our daughter and he said "I have bills too." I told him too bad and for once he needs to put her needs first. He said he was trying and I told him "BULLSHIT-Get a job." He remarked that he had so many applications out it would make my head spin. I came back with "How many interviews have you failed because you couldn't pass a drug test." He said he would talk to me tomorrow. That's one way to get rid of him.

WOS called on Tuesday (I think) and I asked him if he passed his drug test. He asked how I knew he had a job and I told him that he had told me. He said he hadn't gone yet. He is either lying to me or Harley Chick. We tried to catch him in his own lie but he won't call either one of us. Does he really think we are that stupid!?!

This is Thursday and I haven't heard from him since Tuesday. ROCK ON!!

In other news...haven't heard from RG. Bachlorette party is closing in (March 15.) I am wearing a skirt that used to not fit. I have not completed my New Years Resolution to have a "real" date by the end of February. Less than a month and I am in Milwaukee for a 3 day, drunken bootyfest weekend!

No comments: