Monday, March 10, 2008

Dealing

So I am sober (at least semi) and here is what I have done so far. I bought the card.
On the inside I wrote I hope you are a better father to this one than you were/are to ours. Love, Your Wife D

Next I have got an ad that I am going to run in the Announcement portion of our newspaper on Sundays. It will start on Easter Sunday and run every Sunday until he signs the papers. It is a picture of WOS in his tuxedo on the day he married me and the caption reads: Congrats Joe Smith and Jane Turner on the birth of your son. I hope you are a better father to this one than you were/are to ours. Love, Your Wife D.

I called my lawyer first thing this morning and had the papers redrawn. He thought he was getting fucked before. He will now know the meaning to the term bent over and grabbed ankles. He was supposed to come over tonight but I don't think he's going to make it so I will give him until 7pm then I am just going to call him and have him put me on speaker phone so the Homewrecker can hear me. He has until Friday to sign the papers or terminate his rights to my daughter or the ad is going in. That should freak the bitch out. Then I am going to tell them that I will drop off the ad at her work and if she isn't there I will leave it with her employees to give to her. I am going to tell WOS that I will not accept any form of communication from him until my lawyers office calls and says it's done. I will never call HW's phone again and she will never see or hear from me again after I drop off the ad. I will then call his "wonderful " family members and tell them about the ad as well. If I am going to run a smear campaign may as well do it right. My hope is that he will have so much pressure that they will be signed by Friday at the latest.

As soon as they are signed I have a baby gift for them. I found a onesie that says "If you think I handsome you should see my daddy." I am going to get an iron on and use my handy dandy printer to add...who is a cocaine addict and my mommy is a homewrecking whore.

I guess he knows. I will just call him now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eh, I don't know if I would bother screwing with him, he obviously has no shame, heart, morals, etc. etc. Just cut him out completly and start new.