Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Updates Keep Coming

RG never came by the other night. He hit me up the yesterday and apologized for passing out at 9 and not calling. They started a hell of a lot earlier than I and they tend to pound it faster and I figured that is what had happened. (No sex pun intended.) I talked with bar uy and due to the fact that he had worked 19 hours the day before asked if there was anyway we could reschedule. Even though I felt bad for the fact he worked his ass off I still made him feel bad and told him I would get back to him.

I must have done a lot more on Monday than I remember becasue my phone is blowing up with people calling and me not knowing who they are.

I almost forgot the best news of all!!!! I weighed in today and (drum roll please)..... 169.5!!!!!!! Yeah me down 2 more from last week! I am now out of the 170's and 8 1/2 pounds away from prebaby weight. I would love to see it gone by May 10. I tried on my dress on Saturday and even though we had ordered the smaller size it was still too big. I do not ever remember being as small as I am right now. At least I feel small and had more compliments on my ass Monday than I have ever had. I guess that is because it was always in someone's hands.

MOF just text me to see how my day went. I asked him which one since they were all running together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, you've been working out a lot, so you earned it. Congrats.