Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Booty Call?

So when I was going through and deleting text messages I accidently hit the resend button on one to RG. SHIT. I sent another one saying sorry wrong button and saying that it was a good thing he had plans the night before since I was so horny I may have hurt him. I will always keep things light and funny. It's not in my nature to carry grudges. He did respond which was nice and then a little banter started. I asked him if he can do text sex. His response was he would rather do the real thing. Was this an invitation?I was hopig not because it was really lame. If you want to come screw me just say so. A little more banter and he had to go for the night. So much for that! Maybe I will just screw his best friend. It was a toss up who to hit on since both men are TOTALLY fuckable. I went with the one that I thought wasn't as dirty and that I know better. I may have been wrong there too. Who knows, who cares. I have more important things to worry about such as...

1.I get almost $4000 back from the tax man! That gives me a little breathing room. WOS supposedly has a job. For a week anyway until the drug test again. Harley Chick and I have bets on how long he will last. It would be nice if I could get copies of all his employment drug tests to use in court but I think that is impossible.

2.I think my 80 gazillion ab exercises I have been doing are paying off. I was (am) just getting impatient. I am not usually a "NOW" person except when it comes to orgasms and getting my hot body back.

3. No WOS last night. No call no nothing. I love those nights!

4. I have so much work to do for my sisters party that I am slightly overwhelmed. I am hoping that my refund check will be here. If not I will have to borrow from Mommy and Daddy for 3 days till the direct deposit goes through. It will be close.

5. I mixed up my workout routine last night and I feel better today. I hate routine so I love changing things and keeping my body guessing. Guessing when your next sexual encounter is going to happen is not so great. Working out makes me horny. If I don't have sex soon I may die, or go crazy.

No comments: