Sunday, March 16, 2008

Draft 1

DRAFT 1

I would rather have you in my life as my friend than not have you in it at all. As much as I LOVE sex with you I think I need to put an end to our FWB relationship. At an extremely drunken bachlorette party I kissed another man. I was wishing it was you. I unexpectedly have developed feelings which surpass our current status and since I have the feeling that they are not reciprocated I need to end this now before my heart gets any further involved. I truly value your friendship and I hope that I haven't lost that and that we can still hang out and enable each others gambling habit. Although I don't expect a response, a text or message of "We're cool", "This needs further discussion," "Sex one last time? (lol)" would make me feel like I didn't just lose someone very special to me. I would say sorry for jumping you after my X-mas party, but I'm not. A far as you go, I have no regrets other than wishing it was real.

DRAFT 2

So I got really drunk at my sister's bachlorette party and not only did I play tonsil hockey with your best friend, I also slept in his arms the whole night. I realized that the entire time I am kissing him, I was wishing it was you. Can we still have sex?




Seriously folks, do I have any chance in HELL of salvaging my FWB and friendship with RG?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh geeze, you sucked his buddy's dick? Wow, this creates all kind of screwed up scenerios. I'll tell you what, I wouldn't count on the FWB thing lasting much longer whatever you do. Or any other kind of relationship, really.