Tuesday, March 11, 2008

People Suck

I think I can count on one hand right now the number of people that I am not pissed off at.

I went down to Arby's and asked to speak to HW or another manager. HW was not at work so I asked if I could leave something for her. I handed the ad to the manager and said please just tell her that if my husband doesn't sign the papers by Friday the greater metro area will know what a homewrecking whore she really is. The manager looked at the ad and looked at me and said ok.

Harley Chick called and said that HW had called her about WOS. He ranted all night long about me being a bitch and Harley being a bitch and everyone was a bitch and how is he supposed to get his life together when all people want to do is sabotage him. HW told Harley that I still let him see his daughter last night. Harely said "No she didn't." WOS told HW that I told him he could see his daughter if he gave me $20 so being the stupid whore she is, she gave it to him.

Harley called a few minutes ago and said that the GM had called HW and told her I had been there. She said that she wasn't mad but can understand how I am and if if she was in my shoes she would be mad too. How fucking sweet!

HW told Harley she doesn't care if I run the ad because her family already knows and the only ones who don't are WOS's family. My response was that if she planned to be with WOS and the ad runs they may not accept her and the baby because she was a homewrecker since she was fucking my husband while we were trying to work it out. She needed to consider that.

Then Harley pissed me off. That is a whole other story and right now I think I need to go run so i don't murder someone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, and I thought I was having a bad week. I'm feelin for ya girl! Who is harley girl by the way, is that the ex-sister in law?

daynad228 said...

Harley Chick is his super cool chick that brought him over one night and now her and I are friends. She has know the family for like 27 years.

Anonymous said...

People should read this.