Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Too Much Drama And A Booty Call

WOS called Harley and told her he forgave her for telling me. Thanks for apologizing to me for fucking around on me when you told me you wanted to work on our marriage. He told her he was looking at the ad and it was a really nice picture of him. He said that he was really shocked I did that because it wasn't in my personality. Well crack head, I had never been cheated on by a husband before so I didn't know it either. I take that back. I knew I had that side, I just try to keep it VERY well hidden because I don't want to rot in the depths of hell for all the things I could do to people. At least if I do I will have lots of friends down there with me.
He also said that if I ran it that it would look really good in court for him because it was slander. WTF?!!!? It's only slander if it isn't true, but you have been calling it your baby for 3 months so if you get a blood test and it isn't truethen I will print a retraction. And how is having a love child with a woman who is married to a different man and you are married to me going to make you look good in court?! Delusional. I am not dealing with a full 8 ball on that one. (I am so naive to coke that I don't even know what an 8 ball is. Don't tell me, the less I know the better!)

As far as the in-laws go...Talked to Dad and Mom Sunday night. I think I wrote about that, if not I will in the next post. Talked with SIL last night. I just called to tell her about the ad and that I would not accept any communication from him at all so if he tried to turn him down. She said I am so sorry I wanted to tell you and I stopped her. I told her that I honestly didn't care WOS had a baby I was more upset because I thought I was family too. I said that if the roles had been reversed I can honestly say that I would have told, or at least hinted there was a secret and to ask him about it. I told her that while I could understand the position they were in I could not understand their betrayal and that I wasn't ready to discuss this any further because I still needing to process this. She asked if my daughter was still spending the night on Saturday and I said yes. SIL said that she was very excited and looking forward to it.

I sent RG a text that went something like:
ME: Busy Later
RG: Working till 1 or so.
ME: Dont' care.
I just need 20 minute hate sex so stop by on your way home, fuck me fast and leave. (I really did not expect a response since I obviously had no tact and who wants to have hate sex. I was fully propared to go run 4 miles then text him and apologize for being heavily intoxicated.) What did I get? A response!

RG: I will give ya a call when I am off.
(Just the fact that he was willing to do that for me made me feel so much better.)
ME: Thank you for not being the icing. Unless you really want sex you are off the hook. I couldn't have hate sex with you anyway. A 20 minute quickie yes.
RG: I will call when I get off work.

If I didn't love this man before I do now. Not because I love him but because of how it made me feel to know that he still wnted to be with me. I am having a very hard time right now with my sister's wedding coming up while I have a pending divorce, with WOS having somone in his life while I have no one, with WOS having another baby when he didn't want it but I do so very badly. This is what keeps me up crying at night. As dysfunctional as the relationship between WOS and HW is, and I know it won't last, he still had someone to go home to where as I don't even have a last call of the night. I feel so alone. The comment that RG made just made me feel like someone cares even though I know it is just pretend and not real love it helps get me past my moments of depression. RG will never realize what he did for me just by saying that. It doesn't matter if he doesn't stop by, at least he said the right thing.

I weighed in yesterday and the scale said 171.5! So close to the 160's but so far away. With all the shit from the last 3 days I haven't worked out at all until tonight. WOS thought he had a hot wife before, he is going to really think I am hot by summer.

Beer is calling. It helps the tears go down.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha, it ain't nothing to cry over. This way he won't end up stalking you when you end up sucessful and he's homeless. In fact, I'd bet he ditches town forever as soon as the chips start falling. So, how fast are you running your miles these days?

Milwaukee Girl said...

Pass this on to WOS, courtesy of MG.

Typically, the elements of a cause of action for defamation include:

A false and defamatory statement concerning another;
The unprivileged publication of the statement to a third party (that is, somebody other than the person defamed by the statement);
If the defamatory matter is of public concern, fault amounting at least to negligence on the part of the publisher; and
Damage to the plaintiff.
In the context of defamation law, a statement is "published" when it is made to the third party. That term does not mean that the statement has to be in print.

Damages are typically to the reputation of the plaintiff, but depending upon the laws of the jurisdiction it may be enough to establish mental anguish.

Most jurisdictions also recognize "per se" defamation, where the allegations are presumed to cause damage to the plaintiff. Typically, the following may consititute defamation per se:

Attacks on a person's professional character or standing;
Allegations that an unmarried person is unchaste;
Allegations that a person is infected with a sexually transmitted disease;
Allegations that the person has committed a crime of moral turpitude;
While actions for defamation have their roots in common law, most jurisdictions have now enacted statutes which modify the common law. They may change the elements of the cause of action, limit when an action may be filed, or modify the defenses to an action for defamation. Some may even require that the defendant be given an opportunity to apologize before the plaintiff can seek non-economic damages.

What Defenses Are Available To People Accused of Defamation?
The most important defense to an action for defamation is "truth", which is an absolute defense to an action for defamation.

Another defense to defamation actions is "privilege". For example, statements made by witnesses in court, arguments made in court by lawyers, statements by legislators on the floor of the legislature, or by judges while sitting on the bench, are ordinarily privileged, and cannot support a cause of action for defamation, no matter how false or outrageous.

By the way, ask your lawyer - if there's concern I'M PRINTING THE AD. Can't blame you, right?

Milwaukee Girl said...

So did you get your BC?