Monday, March 10, 2008

Processing

If you haven't read What The Fuck and Mastercard yet read those first or this will make no sense.


So I know better than to blog when I am drunk, HOWEVER...I have good reason to tonight so here goes step 1 in my processing. I don't hate WOS. To be brutally honest, I don't care. What does bother me is the following...

I am not sure how I feel about my in-laws. I can understand their position but I am having a big issue with their not at least giving me a clue such as....
a. Ask WOS if there is anything he needs to tell you
b. WOS has a secret and you need to ask him what it is
c. We LOVE you and your daughter so you need to know that he may be a dad

I would have been fine with any of the above but for everyone to know and for me to be the last to find out really makes me feel stupid. I sent a tet to everyone in his family. it said, "I know." the only one with enough courage to call me back was his dad. Now I have the feeling that they are all talking about me behind my back to figure out what is the best way to deal with the situation and me. My daughter is supposed to spend the night with my sister-in-law on Saturday and I am half tempted to call and say "Sorry, she has a fever." If people who are supposed to love and respect me can pull this shit behind my back when I have gone out of my way to try and include them in all aspects of my daughters life are going to completely disrespect me at a time like this why should I try anymore?!

A good friend told me to go ahead and drop her off but to not go out of my way to be my usually friendly self. Take the high road and always be classy. Sometimes I hate that I was raised that way. It took someone that I have known for 3 months to tell me something that people I have known for 5 years couldn't, where is your loyalty? What the fuck has Waste of Space done for any of you but cause you pain and heartbreak?! Did you really think he was going to do the right thing and tell me after years of cheating and lying to me?!

I thought it was funny that he was asking about if I had copies of the current divorce papers on file. Then his dad asked me if he had signed the papers yet. Sorry fucker...that deal is now off the table. My daughter is not going to suffer because you stuck your dick in a whore that already had 4 kids. That alone should have told you "Fertile Myrtle."

He told Harley Chick that she would have to help Homewrecker because he wasn't going to be a part of this kids life. Way to take responsibility for either of your kids you low life fuck!

This wasn't the interesting stuff I was hoping to be able to write about. Hopefully after conferring with my attorney tomorrow I will have an interesting twist to add.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If I were you, I would have to talk to the ex in-laws about the situation. Ask them why they didn't tell you. As for as going out of my way, I wouldn't. The son/brother (WOS) will come first to them, they don't have loyality to you or your daughter. Do they help you finacially, try to get WOS to go ahead with the divorce, or do they enable him in his life style of drugs? I have been though this and know!! Don't hold your breath waiting on them.

Anonymous said...

I don't know that I would let the exfamily see the daughter anymore if I was you.... Totally messed up.