Sunday, March 16, 2008

Diarreah Of The Mouth

So I was on such a kick this week of spewing out things that I took matters into my own hands and made the call to RG. I went with a variation of DRAFT 1 and when I called I got the voice mail so I started to leave a message when my call waiting clicked and it was him. Instead of finishing my message I answered the call.
It went something like this, I think:

ME: So I have such a bad case of diarreah of the mouth this week that I thought why stop now. I was just leaving you a message and now that I am speaking to you I don't know if I can say this.

RG: Do you want me to hang up and you can call back on my voicemail?

ME: No I am just going to say this and be done and I don't think that after 11 years of friendship this is a deal breaker but it may very well have ruined our FWB. You will probably think I am a complete nerd but here it goes.

After making out with random guys last night I realized that the only person I want kissing me is you. I realize that this goes against everything in our FWB/No Strings deal but I have developed feelings. I know they are not reciprocated and that's fine. I thought that I could have sex with you once and get it out of my system but it backfired and now I can't get you out of my system so to keep my heart from getting even more involved I think I need to end our arrangement. If you were to call me I would say hell yeah and I can't guarantee in a moment of horniness that that I won't call. I truly value your friendship and I don't know what I would do if I lost that. There are not many people who would enable my gambling addiction and put up with my drunk texts. I would rather have you as a friend and I seriously hope I haven't fucked that up. I would say I was sorry for starting all this by jumping you after my X-Mas party but I am not. As far as you go I have no regrets other than I wish this was real. You don't have to say anything now. I just dumped a lot on you so just send me a message later "we're cool", "We need to talk," Sex one last time (I would say yes). I just need to know we are fine.

Throught out our conversation (well my conversation since I did all the talking) he laughed in all the right spots and seemed very at ease. At one point he asked if he could say something and I told him I was almost done and I needed to get it all out. He said he was on his way to the bar because the computer systems went down and he would call me later. He told me not to worry because we are totally fine and to put that thought out of my head. We are fine.

I asked if he thought I was a dork and he said yes sweetie you are a loser but don't worry about it. I shot back with "At least I'm fucking hot" to which he laughed and said he would call me later. We will see what happens next.

I haven't even begun to go into details about the party last night and look at all this good stuff! I told you it was going to be a hell of a year!

4 comments:

Milwaukee Girl said...

I got drunk & fell asleep last night - going to Madison around 11:00 this morning - call me and fill me in!

Anonymous said...

All of this confirms what I've always thought, which is that girls don't understand FWB relationships at all.

daynad228 said...

I understand it I just fucked up and tried to do it with someone I already had feelings for thinking I could get him out of my sysyem. Anyone else and I would have been fine. Stupid, stupid girl

daynad228 said...

I understand it I just fucked up and tried to do it with someone I already had feelings for thinking I could get him out of my sysyem. Anyone else and I would have been fine. Stupid, stupid girl