Friday, March 21, 2008

Stupid, Stupid

When I get lonely and bored I have been doing stupid things. Since Monday I am not at all lacking in the attention department except when it comes to nights when my daughter has gone to bed. It is then that I realize I am alone. I try calling my friends to help pass the time until I can fall asleep. Last night was not one of those nights. I dropped a text to RG knowing that he was probably working. He was and asked what I was up to. I said that when my daughter went to bed in a few hours I would be bored and lonely and was just looking for someone to hang out with. I said I figured he was working but I was still going to give him a chance. He apologized and I texted back not to worry cuz I just made some plans. Never heard from him again.

I also sent one to MOF. I know, I know...STUPID!! I told you when I get lonely and bored I think with other parts of my body then my head. Never heard from him either, although he was on the 11pm to 7am shift so he has an excuse.

Tonight I am going down for a surprise party for a friend of mine. That should be fun but I am not going to be out late. I am going to work tomorrow and need some new clients so I want to be chipper and up beat.

Shit, I have another job interview and I gotta run. Fill in the details later!!

No comments: