Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Good Friday

What is so happy about it you ask? Well for starters I have a "date" on Sunday. Not really a date but a friend of MG's who I think will be shit tons of fun. Long story on how that transpired.

BONUS!!!!! I hit up RG tonight for some after bar fun and his reply was that he wouldn't be off till 2. My response? Is it yeah or nay cuz if it's nay then I am off to #2? His response...I'm in! I told him smart move and to call when he's on his way. I am drunk and horny and at this point I have nothing to lose so all you hypocrites, rip me all you want at least I am getting some.

Andrea is mad at me since I left the party for her husband early. My daughter had never been with the sitter I left her with tonight and the poor girl is only 13 and called her mom because my daughter was having a tantrum going to bed. We left early and I came home. Sucks to be me but what do you do?

No comments: