Tuesday, March 18, 2008

St. Pats Day

Wow! Am I ever glad all of this is over! I am so far behind I don't even know where to begin. We will just start with St. Pat's Day. Met Harley Chick downtown at 11:00. Somehow we thought it would be a great idea to see who could get the most beads. You know where this is headed, "Boobies on Parade."

As I am sitting minding my own business I get a text from RG's friend wondering if I was coming out. This could be bad. I said we were already out and asked if they had beads because Harley was cheating and I need an advantage. I asked who he was with and he said RG and another friend. This could get REALLY bad. Just as I put my shot down I look at the door and it is my worst nightmare...they are both coming through the door. RG comes up and puts his arm around me and asks how things are going. He goes to get a beer. His friend comes over to chat and while I don't notice it harley says the whole time he is talking to me he is touching me. RG comes back and asks if I want to go to the Irish District later and yadda yadda yadda. After they leave Harley makes a remark about the way RG was looking at me. As if he wants me but doesn't want me to know he does and says I have his friend wrapped around my finger. This is so not good. These two totally hot guys would make a 3some worth masturbating to. And I have thought that many a time. I would never act on it.

The titty show goes on and I end of winning. Trying to carry the Mr. T Starter kit around all night got to be a little heavy but I did it purly for bragging rights.

RG hits me up to come by later. I ask him if he is still a willing participant knowing I have feelings for him. He says yes. I am guessing he won't come by due to the amount of alcohol consumption today and since the bars are closed and I have not heard from him. Oh well he has had every chance in the world to tell me he had feelings so I guess he really doesn't. That's ok I guess because...

Super cute guy working at the bar. He flirts shamelessly all night and eventually hands me a pen and a napkin. I wrote my name and number and a message that says ,"Don't waste the ink." I have a lunch date with him at 11:00. I think he is really young but I liked the attention so why not. I will let you know how that transpires.

All in all I had the most fun today and I actually have had a really fun week too.

3 comments:

Milwaukee Girl said...

That's flipping awesome! So RG didn't cum huh??

daynad228 said...

He called me today. He was passed out at 9 but asked for a raincheck. My lunch date was ok. Can't wait til Opening Day!

Anonymous said...

That's nice about the bar guy, because I think you screwed things up with the other two.