Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Update

I know you are all dying to know what happened. It didn't quite go as I had hoped and I didn't get to see his face. He was blowing up Harley Chicks phone so I started blowing him up. He finally answered and I asked him if he was going to come see his daughter. He said yes, after 7. I told him to forget it. She deserves better than less than an hour of his time. I told him that his lawyer had copies of the papers and that he needed to sign by Friday or I was putting an ad in the paper that would run every Sunday until he did. I told him about the ad (see previous posts) and unless he wanted his Grandpa to find out he had cheated on me this way then they had to be signed. I then said that his family and all of his friends new that HW had lied and new about me before she started fucking my husband. So now instead of a dirty, worthless, homewrecking whore she was now a lying dirty, worthless, homewrecking whore. I told him that I would be stopping by her work to drop off a copy of the add so that he could see. it first.I said he is nothing more than a sperm donor and will never be a father to any of his kids. I will not let my daughter around trash like you people. You are nothing more than a coke addict and never will be. You are a sorry wothless piece of shit and you should have signed the papers weeks ago. To which he said he tried and started to give me excuses and I said I was not going to listen to any of his pity party crack head excuses. I said that I hadn't had sex in a year so now I was really fucking pissed and I was going to go through my call log and see who could help me out. He said I'm sure RG will be right there. I told him you'd be surprised. I said I will not receive any contact what-so-ever from him until my lawyer calls and says it's done. Since you haven't paid you now do not get to see your daughter and leave me alone. He made up some lame ass excuse about having to go because his dad was calling and he would call me back. I said don't bother because our communication is done until my lawyer's office calls. I hung up. No one has heard from either of them. I am now on my way to Arby's where the home wrecking whore works so I will let you know how that goes later.

I feel free and alive. I hate being the exwife I didn't want to turn into but I have realized that I am not dealing with a "normal" divorce.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you've thought about it (I'm sure you have) but you need to state in your divorce that you will claim your daughter every year on your income tax so that you get the deduction every year. And not have the standard every other year claim. Because he (WOS) definitely doesn't deserve the refund since he's not providing for his daughter. Just an FYI for you. Glad to see you're moving in the right direction.

Anonymous said...

Ha, he knocked up an Arby's worker...priceless!