Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Catch Up

Ok so now that all the alcohol is out of my system (FINALLY) let me start by saying that things with my 2 friends is still not weird. I have known RG for 11 years and known the other guy for 9. All of us used to work together and party together and that was the extent of it. So not only was this RG's best friend but someone I have known for a long time too. I still don't think they know about each other and I will tell my other friend about RG but as far as RG goes I don't think he will care because like I said, he has had plenty of opportunities to do something to show interest. At this point I know that RG is not man enough to date me. He is just not on that level. The other guy I think is and he wants to.

So I will call the other guy MOF (my other friend.) My only excuse is that after the week I had finding out that while I was sitting at home thinking that my ex and I were working on our marriage he was out sticking his dick in a whore who works the drive-up at Arby's. I knew they had drive thru liquor stores but I guess these days you really can get anything at the drive-up.

I have never felt more alone in my life than I have this week. My sisters' party left me feeling lonelier and unfortunately the only person that helped me to feel beautiful and wanted was MOF. I know I am beautiful and fabulous but sometimes I want to know that someone else thinks that too. I was in desperate need of someone to hold me and kiss me and tell me how wonderful I am and I found it in a place I did not expect.

Is this a person I could date? I never really considered it because I always thought of him as a HUGE player. I do have feelings for RG but after everything that has gone down this week I see him in a different light. I LOVE sex with RG and it will be extremely hard to give that up but can I do it for a chance at love?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear you're feeling lonely, that sucks.