Thursday, December 20, 2007

Enough

There are certain days when I just can't take it anymore. While I was at the grocery store WOS called and said he was eating with a friend and was wondering if they could stop by. After expressing my feelings of being over whelmed with a dirty house, a sick little girl not to mention that we were getting home about 2 hours late, having to carry in 15 bags and get dinner ready, he said take my time and he'd call back. When he finally called he was 4 blocks away. I had a screaming. crying sick little girl, the dog I was about to murder, I was trying to get dinner on the stove, the office was calling and I was trying to clear a walk way in the midst of my bags. I told him that he needed to think of his daughter and if he was only going to be here for 10 minutes then forget it. He said he had thought of that and asked if his long time friend could come up because she had never met his daughter. My daughter is 2 1/2! Can you not hear me when I tell you That I can't play hostess right now. I am embarassed by my dirty place and have 8 other things going on. Right now is NOT a good time. Call back around NEVER! He then asked if they could come up for half an hour. I told him to do what he wanted but I was tired of doing this by myself. I am tired of being alone and I want and NEED some help. He said they would just do it another time. By 7:00 everything was back to normal and now would be a good time since I have the chaos somewhat in order. Of course I haven't heard from him, but a little more than 10 minutes notice is appreciated.

The broker of the real estate firm I work for keeps calling. I am an INDEPENDENT contractor. That means I am self employed. I am not going to go into the office and walk all the way up front just so you can see my face. I don't want a babysitter when I am in charge of my own business. I have consistently done $1 million a year so I think I am going to pull my desk and tell him I am going to work from home or I will take my realestate license to another company.


Tequilla..or rum or vodka or wine...Take me away!

No comments: