Monday, December 17, 2007

Spies Are Amoung Us.

So Waste of Space (the ex) was just here visiting his daughter. He made a comment about my company X-mas party and asked if I was taking RG again. I informed him that it had been on Dec 6 and that I had indeed taken RG as my guest. He went on to make small comments and eventually fessed that he knew RG had come home with me and that he had stayed for some substanial amount of time. He asked what my intentions were as far as the divorce and I said that I wanted to mediate it so that we could get it over with before our court date of JULY 30 (such BS) so that I could get on with my life. Mentally and emotionally (and thanks to RG physically) over him. He screwed me last January for the last time. He begged and pleaded and told me that he still loved me and that he would never find anyone else like me, (which I assured him that he was correct.)He said that he didn't care what it would cost him but he was going to be selfish and fight me on the divorce. I wonder if he knew what really happened with RG if he would fight me....

No comments: