Monday, December 31, 2007

The Last Hurrah

So here it is 3:45pm on New Years Eve and I have made up my mind what I am doing. After having a go with the "hubby" I am definately going out...sinus infection and all. He is going to try and make it as hard and as brutal as he can. So partly to spite him and partly for the "New Me in "08" campaign I am going out. I texted RG earlier in the day and wished him a happy birthday to which he responded by asking me what I was doing tonight and giving me an invite to his party as well as bringing any guests I wished. No cover and free booze all night plus a plethra of hot, single men..NO BRAINER! I don't care if I can't find any single friends, or married ones without plans, I am going to RG's party. The next dilema is what to wear. I hadn't given it any thought. Because of this sinus infection I was going to stay in.

I talked with WOS friend the other night. She said that he was being a big baby and snifling about me going out on Thursday with my friends. She said she asked him how mad he would be if people started saying that they were sleeping together. His reply was, "This is different." She told him that my going out with my friends was the exact same as them habging out. There was no difference and he needed to see that. Granted, I have a friend with benefits so it is slightly different, but for a long time it wasn't.He keeps saying "my wife." I'm sorry but I have not been your wife for over a year. The only thing that makes me "your wife" is a little piece of paper because you won't mediate to have the divorce finalized. He then says that he was going to call my dad and ask him if he wanted to go with him and his daughter to aA AA meeting, dinner and dance tonight. What the ...? My family is not interested in anything to do with you until you start providing for their granddaughter. You are NOT part of my family. If he had been providing for our daughter then I would have no problem inviting him to functions.

Other friends just called and were looking for something to do. Looks like I will be taking a few more with me to RG's. I will let ya know how the start of the New Year ended.

No comments: