Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

So I went to RG's party. I did not get a kiss at 12 but he did not either so i did pucker up in front of friends for a birthday kiss. I left the bar and ran into him on the way out. He invited me to after hours to which I declined. I asked him if he got everything he wanted for his birthday and he said not quite. Then he gave me "the look." You know, the look that says I want to kiss you and not stop or the please come to after hours with me. I said "What" and his reply was nothing and looked away. I told him that if his birthday was lacking anything then he should stop by on his way home. He said that he would call on his way. I sent him a text of the same thing on his way home so now I wait and see.

Oh, I did hit on the cop who was doing the bar check and it helped that my best friend and her cop husband were there. I also hit on a few other HOT men. All in all I would say that so far 2008 is started off in the right direction.

No comments: