Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Resolution Updates

I finally got my membership back to the gym. I know it has been about 3 weeks ago when I went to get it but due to the lady being gone I was unable to obtain the paperwork. Tomorrow would be my first day but we have gymnastics so there is no time in between when I get off work and then have to be there. So tonight I am going to start in my home with a dance party. Just my daughter, myself and a great mix CD. A guy I dated years ago made it for me and called it "Old Guy at The Gym" mix because he always thought the old guys were scoping me. Anyways, who knows, maybe my daughter will love the dance party and we can make it a weekly thing.

The weight loss club has started and my friend that started it said that if I win and all my weight loss is do to the amount of sex I am having with RG then I am disqualified. I went to the doctor on Saturday for my sinus infection and their scale said 184.5. Hers said 179. I either lost a crap ton of weight New Years Eve doing the between the sheets dance or there is a big discrepancy in scales. I liked hers better.

Speaking of RG. On his way home from Chi-town today he sent me a text. I din't know that he was out of town and I mentioned a nooner, half kidding half not, since it was past 1:00. My lips are so sore from New Years that I don't think I could do anything today anyway. I love kissing him but the scruff gets me since they haven't been getting any action until the last month. I keep saying that I don't know where this is headed but I have a good idea where I want it to go.

So to sum up:
1. I did get my gym membership back
2. I did not get a kiss at 12 on NYE but I got sex at 2:30. (I will count that as completed.)
The other ones are still works in progress.

No comments: