Thursday, January 17, 2008

BORING

So I figured out why everyone pissed me off. I went to the doctor on Tuesday with a raging case of...Strep Throat. (Sorry I'm a saftey girl so no STD's here.) On that note I have not heard from RG. Guess he wasn't that into me after all. Let me rephrase...I guess he was only interested in EXTREMELY casual sex (meaning maybe once a month) instead of Friends With Benefits type sex. To borrow a saying from the OEN blog, I was not dickmotized. I can get it anywhere if I want it, I just chose to experiment with my friend. Now I need to find a new friend to experiment with. Hopefully one which may also want a more meaningful relationship.

So to recap...I have been home, in my bed, by myself with strep throat. Hopefully next week will lead to new adventures. WOS is 2 hours north this week so if I went out this weekend he would not hear about it until after he got back on Tuesday. It has been sooooo nice having him gone. I wish he would just stay gone.

No comments: