Friday, January 04, 2008

Obsession

Here I go again...I sent RG a text yesterday. No reply. I sent a racy one today. No reply. I have a very large sexual appetite, especially since I went without for so long that I just can't get enough. As soon as something else comes up to occupy my mind then I won't spend it all on RG. Still, it makes me wonder after the comments he made why there has been no communication on his part.

In other news, I made it to the gym...FINALLY! My goal was 2 miles in 30 minutes. 15 minute miles don't seem to be very good but I had to start somewhere. I actually did it in 31 minutes and 9 seconds. Next time I will have to push myself a little harder either at the beginnng or at the end so that the clock reads 30 minutes. The good news is that the little saddlesbags and love handles were sore when I got done so it makes me feel like I accomplished something today. I have to go to the office tomorrow and then will head over to do another 2 miles. Cardio really is my friend when it comes to shedding inches. Weigh-in is next Wednesday and I want to have a little bit of a jump start on everyone.

I have scheduled apps and drinks out with two of my very best friends. I can't remember the last time we went out, just the 3 of us. Since they have to work the next day and I have off I am going out with another friend after that. I have been such a recluse for so long that I am making a conscience effort to go out at least once a week now. I really need to join a club or something so that I can meet a new group of, hopefully more single people.

Just got a text back. It's funny how I smile when my phone vibrates because I know it's a text message. He apologized for taking so long. Now I can quit obsessing. I may have to go take care of things myself though since it doesn't look like I will have any company tonight...but at 9:20 the night is still young!

No comments: