Wednesday, January 30, 2008

2 More Down, 2 Less To Go

So today I weighed before going to the gym. I didn't have high expectations tonight because I really wasn't able to work out like I wanted to due to my toe being wrecked. I stepped on the scale and it said "176." I dropped 2 more pounds. Two weeks in a row I drop 2 pounds! If I can keep that up I would be back to pre-baby weight in 8 weeks which would be right at the end of this little weight loss competition. That would put my grand total at 19 pounds or just a tad past 10% which is what we are going off of, total percent lost. Baby steps, baby steps. If real estate has taught me one thing it is not to count on it until it's in the bank. After weighing I went to the gym and did 2 miles in 28 minutes 3 seconds, my second best ever. I really pushed myself hard at the end because I wanted to try and beat my best and I came so close. I ran 3/4 of a mile straight which is more than I usually run. Tomorrow I will try to run 1 mile. I am extremely content with my weigh in and my workout.

No comments: