Saturday, January 12, 2008

And I Was Pissed Before

Am I ever pissed now! Not only has RG pissed me off, but wouldn't you know WOS did too. I was generous enough to give him a ride two hours away with SIL, the kids and me. I was venting about why RG is not on my friend list at the moment. No she does not know that I sleep with him. I lied and gave her the jist. WOS is in the way backseat and decides that now is a good time to start in on me about his friends calling to tell him what I was doing all night and how he is going for more rights and we need to discuss things, yadda, yadda, yadda. I told him that I would not discuss this with kids in the car. He kept right on spewing while sitting next to my 13 year old niece. COME ON! Use your head! I told him again that I would not talk about this with kids in the car. I was half tempted to pull over and tell him to get out in the cold and the middle of nowhere. I bit my tongue like the classy thing I am. We got to my in-laws and he went in the kitchen with SIL. I said I was going to unpack our stuff and she came with me. She told me that I handled that situation very well and that he should have known better than to bring it up in front of other people especially the kids. She told me that while they were in the kitchen that he told her how mad he was because his "friends" kept calling to tell him what I was doing. I thought my life was boring. If you have nothing better to do than call someone when I go to the bathroom, talk to the people at my table, or get up to play Big Buck Hunter than you need a new life. She told him it was absolutely ridiculous that his "friends" were doing that and he should tell them to stop. I didn't talk to him the whole trip. Lucky for him he stayed up there.

So he just called me and I went off. He said that he was mad too because he had to listen to his friends all night and he didn't like SIL and I discussing my night out while he was around. I told him that that's too bad that his low class friends had no life and had to call him with all the boring details of my night. His response was, "what of it's your friends that are calling me." WHATEVER! I have 6 people in this town that I would consider "friends." None of them care to have his number and none of them would call him. I did not know anyone in the bar even though it was packed for pool league. I think what he meant was an acquaintence of mine, but even then, I did not know anyone. My definition of a friend is someone that you can call on a regular basis, share experiences and stories with and go out with.These people are loyal to you. His definition is anyone he has ever met or seen or had other friends talk about. He won't know a thing about you including your last name ,but your his friend. He told me that he didn't even know if he still cared. Maybe I will get this divorce before summer starts if he will start talking and mediate.

Too bad I don't think I I could switch to women. It might be easier.

No comments: