Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Double/Double or Queen

So I had to make the hotel reservations for my company party. The options for lodging were A: Double room with 2 queen size beds, B: Single King bed, or C: Bunk bed room sleeps 8. Needless to say I did not pick the bunk beds but I was kind of confused as to which other room to take. Since I had not talke to RG since the night of his assholiness I don't know whether I should expect to have sex or if we are just going as friends minus the benefits. I went the safe route and got the 2 double beds. This way if it gets closer and he backs out I can take my daughter and my parents and still have a great time. I called him (and he answered, no voicemail) and told him that I had us reserved to go so if anything changed to let me know. He said cool and that he was working so he'd call me later. I told him he didn't have to call me back and that I really expected his voicemail.

I have a stupid on-line class to take in 30 minutes and I really want to go to the gym but seeing how we are in the middle of a blizzard it is colder than hell outside and I think I may have to improvise with an old workout tape.(Buns of Steele anyone?) Tomorrow is Weigh Day and I am not feeling like any pounds are gone. I have set small, short term goals for myself. The first one was for a kickball game because I didn't want to hobble around for a week like I did the last time. Unfortunately we didn't get to play. The next short term goal is to "comfortably" fit into a certain pair of jeans by February 15. This is the date of my out of town, overnight trip with RG. After that I will think of one for April 4 which I think will be a day I take off and go see MG in MKE for opening day at the Brewers. The next one will be May 10 and the wedding. There seems to be a lot of time in between Feb 15 and April 4. I may have to cut that down to March 15 for my sisters' bachlorette party. The most noticeable difference is that my undies don't cut into my hips. Thank God for small steps!

No comments: