Friday, January 25, 2008

Boring Continued

After my great workout on Wednesday 1 went and weighed. I know that my clothes are fitting differently. Since I didn't weigh the week before because I was sick with strep I hadn;t worked out either and I was a little worried. I lost 2 1/2 pounds! Totally stoked because of this and since I had such a great work out I was really pumped for my workout on Thursday. After watching "The Biggest Loser" and seeing how how they push themselves I knew I was being a pansy ass and needed to step it up. I am not as out of shape as I think I am. My body is able to take a lot more than I have been putting on it.

Not gonna happen! In my special ed kids' adaptive PE class I dropped a weight on my toe. My big toe! I was in so much pain I thought I was going to puke. Didn't see that coming...or at least I did I just didn't have a lot of time to react.The good news...it's not broke. The bad news...the blood blister on top of my toe and under the nail. That sucker is gonna fall off. They gave me a special boot to wear to help protect my toe from the rubbing of material but IT HURTS! We are headed to our local drinking establishment early tommorrow so I think I am going to see if I can somehow use it to my advantage and get some digits.
Maybe then I can get back to the scandalous posts I was loving so much!

2 comments:

Milwaukee Girl said...

Oh baby! I'm sorry - but I think it's a killer pick up :) I'm heading out the establishments tonight ... going to see if I can convince the BF on a little 1850 - but then again, it's not the same with out you :(

Speaking of which - let me know what the old schedule holds, I'd like to bring the BF down after the cruisey-cruise but it would have to be a super late Saturday (he gets off at 8) - I've used up his vacation time.

And anyway I could get your booty up here for a little April 4 opening day action? It's a Friday - I'll get your tix!

daynad228 said...

I may take a personal day April 4th then. I may see if some booty, I mean some body wants to come up to. What happens in MKE stays in MKE!