Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Hello 2008!

So 10 minutes after I sent RG a text to stop by on his way home from after hours he called. He wasn't going to go to the house party. Within 30 minutes we were kissing in my kitchen. That was the kiss I wanted at 12 but it was worth the wait.Then came 2hours of birthday/New Years sex. When faced witht the option of after hours or birthday sex he said that said not just any birthday sex but sex with me wins hands down. He told me that this was the best birthday present he ever got which I had to respond with this was my best New Years ever because it truly was. I am not going to let myself get swept away because this is so new but I think we have potential here.I knew when he gave me "the look." I know he wanted me a long time ago. I wanted him once too. Now it may be our time. There is too much chemistry to deny it. Here's a toast to me: May 2008 be the best one yet.


P.S. WOS called and wanted to go out with me.He said he was all dressed up with nowhere to go. I've been there a few times too buddy waiting on your ass so don't play that card with me. I got no sympathy for ya.

No comments: