Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Tomorrow's THE Day

So tomorrow is Weigh Day. Tonight I did 2 miles in 29 minutes and 40 seconds AFTER I had already done the stair climber. This is the stair climber where you actually have to pick up your feet because the stairs roll. I realized after about 4 minutes that I am nowhere near ready to do stairs. I only made it 6 minutes, however, that is 6 minutes longer than I had done it in the past. I have been eating right this week and working out so I am ready! If nothing else, I feel better about myself and that I am working on me. Also, my clothes are starting to fit a little different so that gives me more encouragement. My daughter has a blast in the daycare so it makes it easier for me to work out knowing that she is having fun.

On a note totally off subject: I found this blog called the Over-Educated Nympho. It is raw, real and to the point. Not to mention after reading some of the posts I had to go masturbate it was so titillating and HOT. I highly recommend this site.

No comments: